Sunday, April 27, 2008

HOT HOT HOT.....

Today's weather is awfully hot!! A scorching 35 degrees! Yeouch...It's cooking me up like the ikan-bakar (barbequed fish) I was craving for last night at Goodall cafe!! A friend came over to get some help with his resume just now. I feel a wee bit bad that I don't actually have air-con in the living room. Sorry, William! :S
I just realised that I'll be stopping by the Penang Airport 3 times in total in one day. Just dropped off Ming Han and friends this morning heading back to Kota Kinabalu, picked up daddy dearest at 3.30pm returning from Kota Kinabalu (yeah, coincidence eh??) and in a few hours time, picking up my uncle and aunty arriving from Kuantan to visit Mummy. I think I can drive my way to the airport with my eyes closed already!! HEHE..

Okay okay... yah, it's a mindless post on this lazy hot, hot, Sunday afternoon. I miss Brisbane weather!! Don't mind me....I think I'll just catch a nap now before going for a swim in the evening later.

My trusty hatchback since college days...
(Rach, it's a Swedish car, naice??? :P)

No comments: