Anyways, I managed to catch "House" on AXN after mum's dramas but my desire to watch "Braveheart" after that, hoping that William Wallace would inspire me once again, on my birthday.... did not come to past. The clock struck 12 and *pouff* the electricity was cut off due to repairs needed to be done caused by the lightning just now. Hmmm...interesting, I had a thought that maybe... just maybe, someone would bring me a birthday cake with candles on 'em and go, "SURPRISE!!!" ... =__= that didn't happen either. HAHA...Wishful thinking!!
Let there be light... *LoL*However, my mobile rang and it was from the sweetest bunch of people I've ever known! Thanks so much for the call, you know who you are!! The blackout-birthday-"tanglung"-chat on the phone with y'all was more than enough to make my birthday a very special one. (Despite the fact that my parents actually forgot to buy me a cake today...HAHA.. Mummy gave me money to buy one for myself tomorrow, though! Funny! XD)
Also, I got this in my mailbox today!! (Rachybaby, I got yours on Saturday.. ask Post Malaysia, why?? *shrug*)

Thank you all, Judah 7!! I feel extremely blessed to be remembered on this day. What more could I ask for.
And... God never fails to give me the desires of my heart on my birthdays. This time, He blessed me with a job. YES!! I am hired!!! PricewaterhouseCoopers, here I come.....in June! Thank you, Lord, for you heard the little details, too.
"I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD."
-Psalm 40:1-3
Oh yeah, PS: Happy Earth Day, everyone! Save electricity, save water and love God's 3rd rock from the sun =)

No comments:
Post a Comment