Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yeahh!! He did it again!

Officially started my first assignment at client's office. By the grace of the Man upstairs, my client's office is just down at Taipan.. which is within the same district where I live in. Yippie!! I can wake up an hour later!! Nyehh heh..
Work ended late on the first day, I got home at 10pm. It's peak period, so...mm hmm :)
Papa rang that night to arrange a dinner meeting with me the next night as he was gonna be around town. At that point, I felt that I couldn't promise him anything because I may work late, again. I really, really wanted me to meet with Papa since I missed his Birthday and Father's Day celebration altogether. I had something ready for him as a present. Being the good ol' Miss Practicality at her best, I got him a Dymo labelling machine. (those who know how much it costs, *SHhhHhhh!!!* He doesn't know the price and it's meant to be secret!! Well, unless he bothers to google it, then... whatever la!)
So... did I end u at dinner in the end??? Well.. the answer is....



......



......


....YES!

Actually, the highlight of this blog is to record down my praises to Him for hearing my heart again-- for allowing me to get off work extremely early today!! There was nothing much to be done towards the end so we were allowed to leave. We were even surprised that we get to see the sun when we got off.... haha!! :P
Anyway, it was a good time spent with Papa. Like I said before, I feel so blessed to have a father with such a great heart for his children. We had Korean for dinner. I'm utterly bad at blogging about the things I eat (that's Charis's forte :P), so... I'll let this photo do the talking.


TADDA!!!





There was only 2 of us but I think the amount we ordered was enough to feed a horse!!!


Speaking of food, met up with Bebe last weekend and we sure did have an exciting ride in the dark alleys of Kuala Lumpur with my very, very temperemental GPS. I paid 2 frigging tolls just to get to 1 Utama from Midvalley...=SSSS Anyways, we had Bak Kut Teh for dinner at SS4 area and the Singaporean gang bought a whole lot of bak kut teh spices back which I think can feed the whole population of Singapore. *LoLLL*

The time spent was invaluable, Bebe!! It'll be your turn to be the tour guide if I visit Singapore end of this year!! Sorry la, my tour guide skill is close to being as lost as a Singaporean.. paiseh! :P

All in all, I had a good weekend. =)

No comments: