Wanna hear about the wonders of 'Connection'?
Have you ever drank Mirinda Orange? Meet MirAnda. She's only slightly different in spelling, but she somewhat resembles Mirinda Orange because its process of becoming such a yummylicious drink is similar to her journey of being part of PwC. She graduated from University of Queensland in 2006 and obtained work experience in Australia as an Accounts Payable Officer for about a year. She came back to Malaysia in search of a new connection and saw it in PwC. Their ConnectedThinking* not only clicked in loving the colour Orange but also being unconventional in perspective. She believes in not being a stereotyped dull Auditor and thinks that people dealing with accounts can be exciting and fun, too! She loves music, the beach, the gym, church, outdoor activities and traveling. Her journey of adventure here has just begun and is looking to get connected with the rest of the team out there. Wanna know how it feels like being drunk? You ask a bottle of Miranda. Get the twist? (Disclaimer: I'm allergic to alcohol. =P)
That's me in my company T-shirt and notebook in my hand.
....
....
.... I checked the portal today and turns out that I was the only one who squeezed out some "Orange juice" off my brain to come up with this. Most people just wrote a simple introduction of themselves. Accks..
So, do I get a prize for embarrassing myself on this one??? iiiisshhh....~~~

3 comments:
That is absolutely hilarious! and very very creative!I would promote you straight away!Hehe
*LoL* thanks for encouraging me on that.
I wish getting a promo is as easy as making a fool of yourself. =P
Your write-up had just convinced me to rob you over from PwC when I set up my own firm...! Look at that, advance employment offer =)
Stay hip, Mirinda, I mean Miranda!!
Post a Comment