Saturday, January 2, 2010

How I prefer it to be...

Had some love for a while
Don't know what's its reason
Maybe I hoped a little too much, tried a little too hard
Know I had to go through this season
To arrive at where I am now
By myself again

Suddenly felt that I have not much to do
Lazing around nowhere particular to be
An effortless kind of freedom
Not much to think about
With no one
Just me
But it's okay, that's all I need
Just me

Maybe I've just been too busy writing my story
So I haven't noticed much of Him
But He's been with me
Perhaps He felt like the extra
But He's been with me
So patiently
Watching and waiting for me
Waiting to show me where He fits
In this story

I'm by myself
I'm by myself
but not alone
No it's not that hard to be
I don't belong to anyone
But I belong to the King

I will keep on singing
Yes I belong to the King
I'll let You write my story
Just the way it should be

Yes, this is how I prefer it to be... How I prefer it to be...

One day in the time He pens it down
I'll trust in love and start again
And when I look behind
At all my aching pain
I have to thank the wrongs that brought me to a love that lasts for long

Yes, this is how I prefer it to be... How I prefer it to be...

Just a little writing on a lazy Saturday afternoon
Lazing around nowhere particular to be
An effortless kind of freedom
Not much to think about
With no one
Just me



No comments: