Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hey you.

Yeah, you. Reading the blog now.
Wow, it's been almost 3 months since the last one. Seriously, I didn't think anyone would drop by anymore. Anyway, thanks for the shoutouts in the cbox, you two "jie-meis". Feel kinda guilty because I have been dropping by your blogs and really always am blessed and inspired by your posts and I'm being a little selfish not posting anything up lately. Sorry! Looked through my list of drafted posts which I never finished. I think it's a little too late to put it up already. Looks like I have learned to move on. :) I will write some time soon. So really, thanks for faithfully dropping by.
It's a little late on my side and I need that quiet time with God now.

Be patient with me and thanks for caring (yes, i think you care because you still drop by. =D).


No comments: