Currently trying really... really hard to study but I can't seem to get my "engine" to cooperate with me.
Not a big fan of law subjects at all, studying cases of the past honestly, bores me :(
Anyway, besides studies and all, there are certain promises in store coming along the way for me.
Pray for me for this Wednesday, for those who knows what's going on..... Hope it'll be another promise fulfilled. Will share more of it later on when I know the end news of it.
Also, this weekend, Friends cell will be heading up to Cameron Highlands for our cell retreat. It will be our last gathering together as Friends cell as we officiate the multiplication this time round.
I am really waiting for exciting times this weekend.
My prayer is that it will not be just another ordinary retreat, but it will be one where we'll be retreating together with God and really seeking His purpose and will for us as a multiplied cell.
Let's press for a goal and wait in expectation as the Lord speaks into our spirits!
No comments:
Post a Comment