It's been tough hanging on with the work pressure and I am glad that I am off for the whole month right now for my study break. Yep, exam's in a month's time. It seems like not too long ago that I mentioned about exams, eh? Never really liked the pressure of exams. I actually do lose my appetite when I get too worked up about not feeling prepared for something. Well, sounds more like I don't like pressure at all! Bah. Who does?
Anyway, that aside, a lot has happened in one go. FRIENDS (yep, that's my cell name) cell has just multiplied on the first week of April. Colin and I are anchoring the new cell together with our cell leader, May Lee. Looking back at how things just fell into place, makes me wanna really stand in awe in the awesomeness of our God. I remember how much I was anticipating on the wait, wondering how things would work out looking at the circumstance, I guess He's proved me wrong again and again in how I perceive Him . We've been praying together even for this new cell, as we sense that God is really going to do great things in us. He laid this parable in Mark 4 in my spirit even as I prayed on...
3"Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain. 8Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, multiplying thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times."9Then Jesus said, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear."
WoW. What mind boggling words! Really, even as we are just at the tip of the iceberg of growing together as a cell, I really believe that we should not take our "beginnings" lightly. Being a part of the CORE team, my prayer is that the Lord will really work in me inside-out to be that seed that falls in good soil! I really do not want just a temporal emotional rah-rahs, crying bags of tears then carry with me an unwilling heart dragging my feet towards His purpose. I know that's one massive struggling that I am facing even at this point. But really thank God for His endless Grace over my attitude. I can sense greatly that God is opening up doors and opportunities for me to work towards having more time to serve in church. I am claiming this in Jesus' Name and I really believe that this is going to be great testimony to share when it happens!
We have yet to have a name for the new cell.... so, temporarily, we are called "FRIENDS 2". *LoL* we so....need a new name!! The CORE team's been praying for a name, hopefully as we come together as a cell, we'll agree on something that's in line with God's, really really soon! =D
Lord, I am waiting at Your feet.....
PS: HaHA... Charis, it seems like you're my driving motivation to keep posting. Creates that "guilt" in me for not posting whenever you drop cbox messages... teeheee... Be EMPOWERED in the OC this year, babe! =)
1 comment:
ahaha....o really. Thanks for stopping by anyway. I am feeling the pressure and really need a break. So looking forward to OC. Teehehehe. Love ya. Update me if anyting 'important' transpires. *wink
Post a Comment