Had a rather sweet encounter with two adorable little girls, Jerusha & Joanna in Steps to Freedom class when I was assisting as a facilitator in one of the groups. Their mother was in my group so they were hanging around in the Sanctuary, keeping themselves occupied while group discussions were going on.
And here's what I got from them on the last day of Steps class....
Joanna was trying to draw me! She thinks I am a queen! Awww...
 |
| Jerusha gave me this note during the last hour of the class... |
 |
Jerusha (left) & Joanna (right)
|
I actually wasn't aware that they were both observing me from afar. What a sweet, sweet encounter. In my space of insecurity, God used this experience to remind me that I am "Worthy of Admiration". I don't mean to be narcissistic in any way. At the point when I needed encouragement the most, it came at the right time. And that is the meaning of my name.
So here's what I got them in return a few weeks later.
A memory worth remembering. ;)
"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14
No comments:
Post a Comment