Did this test during YA Camp.
Met Kevin for a briefing through the results.
The conversation lasted for an unexpected 6 hours.
Here's something rather glaring found in one of the graph results, which I am kinda feeling quite a bit of it now..
Reflections Test
Perceptual Orientation Graph
93% Blockage of data; not perceptive of fact
74% General concept retention: primary ideas; essence (this is the saviour that keeps me sane, this is the part that reflects of the brain that is still accepting what others are saying)
72% Triggered fantasy; thinking apart from facts/reality
61% Triggered imagination; innovative use of options
42% Resistance to change; attachment to familiar
32% Dogmatic blockage; set opinions resisting change (Thank God this is not high.. if not I'm bumped.. need a lot of prayer.. haha.)
29% Blockage under stress by anxiety, intimidation etc
21% triggered logicL analytical exploration, procedure
18% Rote retention: verbatim perception & recall re:fact
16% Triggered computation; numerical, statistical
My data blockage is extremely high. Showing a sign that I am burned out. That the brain is not receiving or processing much at the moment. I am running on screensaver mode.
Apparently, I need more of the "triggered fantasy" bit to help myself to destress and relax.
I need to feed myself with, like some out of the world stuff, daydream, watch a movie, stare out into space.
..................
I am honestly.. quite tired.
Lord, renew me afresh again and again, I plead.
Send Angels to assist and give me strength in Jesus' name.
In all that I am, all that I do, I do it for You.
I'm giving all I have.
Refill my cup again, I humbly ask.
Thank You Lord.
Maybe I should pick up a hobby, like fishing. Best activity to daydream on and stare into nothing, i think.
Or I should go catch a movie by myself, watch a chic lit film or something slapstick and laugh or cry my heart out.
bah, i don't know. I need a break wooh. 2011 please come soon.
Gnite everyone.
1 comment:
62% triggered logic
57% triggered computation
53% rote retention
51% general concept retention
51% triggered imagination
50% triggered fantasy
47% blockage of data
38% dogmatic blokage
33% blockage under stress
31% resistance to change
Post a Comment