Hehe.. thought I should break the dry-spell on my blog.
I've got a lot to share but at the moment, I can't spill it out in words, probably because it's already 2.00am in the morning.
Just a little update on what's been going on...
....I have settled in a church.
....auditing one of the largest companies in Malaysia now. I get home at about 10pm almost every night.
....going for missions trip at Pekan, Pahang to provide English lessons to the "Orang Asli"s (lit, "original peoples" or "aboriginal peoples" in Malay) kids. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and will be back on Sunday night. (shall blog more on this when I have the time. Watch out for the post!)
wookays, that's about it for now.
I'm off to bed. Getting up early to pack for the trip.
Pray for the spirit to empower me. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment