Weddings. Haven't been to one in ages.
In Australia, I've witnessed 2 couples getting married..
First, it was Kelvin and Chia Yen ...
Second, Alvin and Jace...
In less than 3 weeks' time, I will be attending my first wedding held in Malaysia since I returned from Australia.
Also, my first time being a bridesmaid too.
Was told that I'm supposed to get my own dress...
Colour code, white.
Gosh, I am a noobie in searching for nice dresses. Where should I begin?
Gotta think of ideas for the "fetch the bride" bit...
I have less than 3 weeks.
Good Lord, help me.
Then again, sounds exciting! ;D
2 comments:
you have blog roll now..hurray! You're getting your own dress? wow...i never had to do that before.....
yeah charis, i told my mum i had to get my own dress.
she was kinda surprised too.
hmm.
nvm la..
haha recycle for next time!
Post a Comment