I'm reciting in my mind that my Creator is not at all surprised at where I am. The excellent marksman does not waste his ammunation. He waits for the right opportunity and then sends his arrow flying at the precise moment for the maximum effect. I want to believe that He's doing exactly that with me right now. I've just got some polishing up for Him to do before He sends me for the right assignment - to send me soaring. Really, if only a miracle could happen. If only I could wake up the next morning, knowing that the time of waiting is over. Gah, I don't know how long am I going to take to understand the existence of time. This is hard but really, I don't want to be one who professes my trust in God and yet feel like everything depends on me. I am tempted to throw in a quick worldly fix to this situation but I would probably be interfering in a
God-willed provision.I am raising the white flag in this situation now. My bum hurts like crazy sitting on this sharp fence. I know eventually I will be calling it quits for this, but in the mean time, I gotta get through this victoriously. Gotta finish this well. Time to pick up my feet and do the balancing act with You again. And I'll be getting closer towards the end, sooner than expected. I'm closing my eyes now. I'm sinking, help me - You balance my feet (Matthew 14:30-32).
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena... , who at the best knows in the end of the triumph of great achievement , and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly. So that his place will never be with those cold timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt.
Oh yeah, Happy Lunar New Year 2009 to everyone! :)
The reunion with my small humble family....
3 comments:
dear sister!I'll be praying for courage and boldness for you!
Hello there beautiful
I pray that the Lord will be the main source of your strength and that He will further spur you in doing what He has set in your heart. Have faith in Him. His plans are great plans, no doubt about that. Keeping you in my thoughts.
Hey you two, thank you for keeping me in your prayers. Really appreciate it.
I'm hanging in there.
Post a Comment